• Immediate substantial cost savings,
including chemicals, maintenance and paperwork costs, water and
• Enhanced pollution prevention through
reduction in number of suppliers, chemical consumption, types of
chemicals and waste generation.
• Quantifiable reduction of regulatory
reporting needs and environmental exposure.
• Improved information management for
compliance with environmental regulations.
• Reduction of health and safety risks
• Standardization of specifications,
systems and procedures.
• Beneficial impact on all environmental
systems including waste treatment.
• Improved coordination between production,
material selection and waste treatment.
• Technological improvements and integration
of chemical suppliers into plant manufacturing teams.
• Joint customer and supplier implementation
of synchronous manufacturing strategies and material flow.
• Cost reductions by developing a supplier
base focused on providing cost effective services verses volume
• Chemical Management will strengthen
the corporate basics, not the corporate bureaucracy.